Sunday, December 4, 2011

I'm really not that good at goodbyes, so....

Living in Australia was the best experience of my life, and that may be something cliche to say, but it is so very true. I have never felt so independent, so free, so adventurous, and I have never learned so much about myself and grown as person as I did during the three months that I was Down Under. Thanks to the support and hard work of my family, and blessings of my Heavenly Father, I was able to embark on an adventure that I never thought would be possible.

I feel blessed to have been able to have gone on this trip. I was blessed with a safe home, great job, good friends, wonderful sights and beautiful scenery. I was able to experience another culture in a way that will leave an impression of my for the rest of my life. Sometimes, when I think back, or look at a map, it's still hard to believe that I actually lived thousands of miles away, on a different continent, for three months by myself. It's hard to believe that I was given such a wonderful opportunity, one that I will cherish forever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment