Friday, January 7, 2011

Bucket of Fun List

Things I want to do in Australia:

1. See a wild Kangaroo         
2. Hear someone say "put a shrimp on the barbie"         
3. Flirt with an Australian         
3a. To clarify, that would be with a girl.
4. Snuggle with a Koala
5. Hike in New Zealand
6. Tell someone "I have no idea what you just said."
7. Have someone tell me "I have no idea what you just said."
8. Pretend I personally know President Obama
9. Pretend to be Scottish
10. See the Sydney Harbor and Sydney Opera House
11. Find someone who has actually heard of Missouri
12. Walk through a wildlife reservation
13. Fight a tasmanian devil in said wildlife reservation
14. Learn 25 new slang words
15. Go to an Australian church
16. Get Australians to talk to my friends back home
16a. Get Australian girls to talk to my guy friends back home
17. Spend a week with my family
19. Take a gazillion thousand million pictures, and keep all of them
20. Remember to maintain this blog.
21. I skipped #18.
22. Buy some lame postcards, and then immediately lose them
23. Survive being halfway around the world in a foreign country for 13 weeks by myself

2 comments:

  1. People won't have heard of Missouri, but they'll have heard of Kansas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy, I can't believe you said that! My own daughter dissing Missouri.

    Reid, what about riding a camel in the outback?

    ReplyDelete