Friday, January 14, 2011

Location, Location, Location

Location #1: I'm living in an apartment complex at 238 Flinders St, Melbourne 3000. I'll most likely have a couple of roommates, but I'll have my own room, which will be nice. My roommates should be other students that are traveling, like myself, or someone who is part of another study abroad program.

Location #2: I'm working at Bovis Lend Lease, which is at 825 Bourke Street, Melbourne 3000. This is what they call the "head office", but I will most likely be spending the majority of my time at the construction site.

Location #3: The construction site is at 100 Queen Street, Melbourne 3000. I'll be working on a $60 million refurbishment of a bank.

Now for the great news....I can walk to both the head office and the construction site! It'll take me 30 minutes to walk to the head office, but only 10 minutes to walk to the construction site. How about that for location, location, location.

1 comment: