Sunday, January 23, 2011

Our God Is An Awesome God

"Where you go, I'll go.
Where you stay, I'll stay.
When you move, I'll move.
I will follow..."

The lyrics to Chris Tomlin's song "I Will Follow" take on a whole new meaning on the eve of my departure. But God is good, all of the time, and all of the time, God is good, so there are no worries or anxieties about this trip.

Oh who am I kidding, my mother is worried sick, but at least she can take those worries to God, and give them up to Him. He's pretty good at taking our worries.

As for me right now, I'm all packed and ready to go. I fly out of KC at 2:15 p.m. Monday afternoon. I fly into Dallas, then from Dallas to Los Angeles, then from LA to Australia.

The next time I post I will most likely be in Australia!

"For from Him, and through Him, and to Him are all things. To Him be glory forever. Amen." - Romans 11:36

4 comments:

  1. best of luck man cannot wait to read all the things you get to do!
    CHASE

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! so exciting Reid! will certainly be thinking of you and looking forward to updates. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your worried mother would like to hear from you! I know you are there via Twitter - which I now like, by the way - but it will be nice to talk to you. I love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete