Saturday, January 15, 2011

Your background confuses me...

During my stay in Australia, I plan on updating the background of my blog with pictures that I've taken while in Australia.

However, since I don't have any pictures of Australia right now, I decided to use a picture taken from another travel adventure of mine.


This is a picture taken by my sister, Joy, when we were in Granada, Spain. Fifteen minutes before this picture was taken, we had just hiked up one of the largest hills I had ever seen in order to get inside this castle. However, when we got to the top, all of the tickets to the castle were sold out. So, we walked back down the hill, but instead through a nice sloping pedestrian walkway, in the middle of some trees. We were walking, and BAM! I looked to my left and there was this huge door, just sitting in the middle of the trees. So, we decided to take a picture, and that's the story behind this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment